Follow the steps below to request a password reset:
- From the NABE Learning Portal, click Log In.
- On the log in page, click the Forgot Password? link below the Log in button.
- From the password reset page, enter your username or registered email address.
- Click Submit to request a password reset. Password reset instructions will be sent to your registered email address. If you do not receive the email within thirty minutes, check your spam folder.
- Click the link provided in the email to reset the password. This link is only valid for a one time use and will expire within one day.
- Upon clicking the link, you will be redirected to the NABE Learning Portal password reset page. Click Log in.
- You will land on your profile page, where you can update your password. Be sure to click Save after entering your new password.