Clearing your cache and cookies may fix your technical problem.
To clear your cache in Microsoft Edge:
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click Settings and More in top right of page.
- From the dropdown, click Settings.
- Locate the Clear browsing data section and click Choose what to clear.
- Confirm the boxes Browsing History, Cookies and saved website data, Cached data and files, and Tabs I've set aside or recently closed are checked. Click Clear button.
- Restart your Microsoft Edge browser.